Kitchen Backsplash Height
The extended height from the range to the hood also adds some intrigue to the wall.
Kitchen backsplash height. In the end make the backsplash height as tall as necessary to fit your budget the height of those who use the kitchen and your personal aesthetic. I am planning on taking the subway tile backsplash up to the ceiling above the window by the kitchen sink which is an 8 ft wall that meets the slant. My cabinets are the tall 45 cabinets. With a mirrored subway tile backsplash use lighting to bring out a dramatic effect.
This kitchen backsplash in a space by simo design makes a strong case for it. A standard backsplash extends up enough from the back of the countertop to a height that will protect the wall from most splatters or spills without overwhelming the space. The mirror effect is even stronger when you extend the backsplash to ceiling height. Selecting a kitchen backsplash height.
The wall wall space between the top of the backsplash and the bottom of the upper cabinets can be used for small accent pieces or artwork. Backsplash to the bottom of upper cabinets or to the ceiling a better alternative to a standard 4 inch tall backsplash is to continue your backsplash all the way up to the ceiling or the bottom of your upper cabinets in order to give your kitchen or bathroom a more high end custom look. The reflected light really brightens up the kitchen. There a few cons.
During the day make sure there is plenty of natural sunlight falling on part of the backsplash. However if the height of the ba. No set rules exist as to how high to place the backsplash. It s rare in my experience that the client expresses an opinion about the backsplash height.
But more often than not the backsplash is an afterthought and often is much shorter because of this. The main wall of my kitchen is 11 5 ft tall. Mostly these come down to the fact that 4 inch backsplash leaves your wall open to grease splashes and other flying foods. The height of the backsplash the space between the countertop and the bottom of the wall cabinets is often left as an afterthought by many kitchen designers and homeowners.
In most cases it is an additional piece of the same material that you select for your countertops. The primary purpose of a kitchen backsplash is to protect the wall from liquids usually water.
- Unique Kitchen Tile Backsplash Ideas
- Vinyl Wallpaper Kitchen Backsplash
- Stone Backsplash For Kitchen
- Stick On Kitchen Backsplash
- Self Stick Kitchen Backsplash
- Small Apartment Kitchen Storage Ideas
- Stone Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
- Wall Tiles For Kitchen Backsplash
- Traditional Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
- Small Kitchen Cabinet Ideas
- Very Small Kitchen Ideas
- Red Backsplash Kitchen
- Tile Kitchen Backsplash Gallery
- Subway Ceramic Tiles Kitchen Backsplashes
- Subway Tile Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
- Space Saving Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Small Kitchen Island Ideas
- Non Tile Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
- Subway Tiles Kitchen Backsplash
- Tile Decals Kitchen Backsplash